When are the workshops?
8.30 to 3.30 Saturday and Sundays or weekday if venue is available. See our workshop calendar for the workshop dates.
Who can do the workshops?
Anyone can give it a go! We cater for disabilities or special requirements. Everything to make the cheese provided for you. You just need to turn up in casual clothes. See our small list of workshop requirements that you will need to bring along.
Note: Maximum of 15 per class.
What ingredients do we use?
- Jersey cows milk
- Rennet (vegetarian by request)
- Freeze dried starters, cultures etc. (If you have goat or sheep's milk you are welcome to bring it along).
What is the end result?
- More than half a kilo of gourmet cheese to take home with you.
- Information for your future cheese making requirements
- Suppliers of ingredients and equipment.
So what does it cost?
The all inclusive cost is NZD $195.
Very important note: Gourmet lunch and glass of wine included!
» Workshop Dates & Bookings